Tuesday 21 December 2010

Little surprise lighten up my life

I always complain that vegetables in New Zealand are very limited choices and selling at terrifying expensive price.

Last week, when I was hanging around with Sun, exploring the way to Wendy's Old Fashioned Burger, we accidentally found a fresh market. These little tomatoes really attracted me! See the color, and the shape, it's simply kawaiiiii~

And can u imagine, I spent only NZD 10 cents to get them!! XD

I was absolutely delighted by this little surprise.

We always drown ourselves in the hardship and bitter of life. When there's a little surprise coming to us, suddenly we light up the hope of getting better life.

Keep optimistic and keep moving forward, dun stuck in the toughest position. Who knows what’s the little surprise awaiting us ahead?

Have a nice day to me, and everyone =)

1 comment:

DeniseCaramel said...

kawaii tomatoes~ =)

其实你不懂


快乐不知愁的它,问我何不展望未来。

我微笑看着它,缓缓回答

“我害怕未来。”


Powered By Blogger